The VERTICAL PACKAGING MACHINES (VFFS) are fully automatic, universal and flexible systems, which make the bags from pre-printed flat film. The system is applicable for various bulk materials to be filled into bags from 0,001 to 50 kg or 0,001 to 110 litres. A key feature of the vertical packaging machines is the compact and sturdy design. The system can be equipped with weighing or other feeding systems.
The vertical packaging machines are the ideal system for free flowing as well as difficult to handle bulk materials such as chemicals, minerals, pet food, from the horticulture or agriculture sectors and reaches outputs up to 1,800 bags per hour depending upon the specification.
- Gusset forming unit
- De-aeration hole punch unit
- Easy to adjust and operate
- Matched high accuracy weighers and feeders
- Dust extraction
- Compact, sturdy design
- User-friendly touch panel with integrated graphical user interface
- Designed for minimized film overlap to reduce film consumption
- Solid and reliable field proven technology for high system availability
- Good machine access allowing cleaning and maintenance to be carried out quickly and effectively
- Minimized installation costs as the system is supplied in a pre-wired, pre-tested configuration
- Bag top handle former
- Full stainless steel version
- Platform systems for optimum plant utilisation
- Work with a printed I-mark or length of packaging
- Interchangeable forming sets and tubes, to handle any bag size
- Product press option for light and long fibrous bulk materials
Up to 1,800 bags per hour
Heat sealable flat film like polyethylene, polypropylene, PP-PP, PP-PE, PA-PE, PE-PET and other (registered print with I-mark or random print).
Salt, Sugar, Grain, Bird Feed, Animal Feed, Fish Feed, Talc, Sand, Chemicals, Other Wood Products, Wood Chips, Wood Flour, Wood Pellets, Wood Shavings, Corn Seeds, Grass Seeds, Sorghum Seeds, Soybean Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Fertilisers, Plastic Pellets, Polymers and Resins