The ROTARY PACKAGING MACHINES are fully automatic systems, which fill and seal premade blister packs. The system is applicable for various bulk materials to be filled into packs from 0,001 to 5 kg or 0,001 to 5 litres. A key feature of the rotary packaging machines is the compact and sturdy design. The system can be equipped with weighing or other feeding systems.
The rotary packaging machines are the ideal system for free flowing as well as difficult to handle creamy or liquid materials such as food, chemicals, minerals, pet food, from the horticulture or agriculture sectors and reaches outputs up to 2,400 packs per hour depending upon the specification.
- Easy to adjust and operate
- Matched high accuracy weighers and feeders
- Dust extraction
- Compact, sturdy design
- User-friendly touch panel with integrated graphical user interface
- Solid and reliable field proven technology
- Good machine access allowing cleaning and maintenance to be carried out quickly and effectively
- Minimized installation costs as the system is supplied in a pre-wired, pre-tested configuration
- Full stainless steel version
- Platform systems for optimum plant utilisation
Up to 2,400 packs per hour
Pre-produced blister packs and heat-sealable flat film like aluminum, paper, carton, polyethylene, polypropylene, PP-PP, PP-PE, PA-PE, PE-PET and other.
Liquid or Creamy products, Chips, Pretzels, Honey, Jam, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Ketchup, Chili, Salads, Chemicals, Other Polymers and Resins