The Flowpack machines are fully automatic systems, which make bags from pre-printed flat film. The system is applicable for various bulk materials to be filled into bags from 0,001 to 1 kg. A key feature of the VFFS SERIES is the compact and sturdy design. The Flowpack series is the ideal system for single pieces or grouped in a tray for materials such as biscuits, wafers, rolls, soaps, with productivity up to 10,000 packages per hour, depending on the specification.
- Continuous cycle
- High productivity
- Gusset forming unit
- Easy to adjust and operate
- Dust extraction
- Compact, sturdy design
- User-friendly touch panel with integrated graphical user interface
- Solid and reliable field proven technology for high system availability
- Good machine access allowing cleaning and maintenance to be carried out quickly and effectively
- Minimised installation costs as the system is supplied in a pre-wired, pre-tested configuration
- Gas environment
- Full stainless steel version
- Work with a printed I-mark or length of packaging
- Interchangeable forming sets for different bag sizes
Up to 10,000 bags per hour
Heat sealable flat film like polyethylene, polypropylene, PP-PP, PP-PE, PA-PE, PE-PET and other (registered print with I-mark or random print).
Biscuits, Waffles, Rolls, Croissants, Cakes, Dessert Bars, Soaps and more.