Bag sealing machines
MACHINES FOR SEALING BAGS are manual or semi-automatic systems that stick bags of various shapes and sizes. A key feature of the machine is the compact and robust design. The system has a manual feed packaging.
- Easy to adjust and operate
- Compact, sturdy design
- Solid and reliable field proven technology for high system availability
- Good machine access allowing cleaning and maintenance to be carried out quickly and effectively
- Minimised installation costs as the system is supplied in a pre-wired, pre-tested configuration
Up to 30 unites per minute
Heat sealable flat film like polyethylene, polypropylene, PP-PP, PP-PE, PA-PE, PE-PET and other (registered print with I-mark or random print).
Main bag types handled
- ifferent shapes and sizes
- Full stainless steel design
- Volumetric heated jaws
- Impulse jaws
- Different adhesive profiles